Tuesday, May 22, 2012

School is out & I am back!

WOW!!! I have not blogged in months!! This includes writing posts and reading blogs. I got on Google reader and discover that I had 1000+ posts in my reader to catch up on. There is no way I can make that happen, so I closed my eyes, cringed, and deleted 1000+ posts without reading any of them!!! YIKES!!! But now I am free and can start fresh tonight!
I discovered I have gotten some new followers in the months that I have been MIA, so welcome new followers. I'm almost to 400...holy smokes!
As the title of my blog says, I am a teacher AND a mama. Now that school is out, I am officially in MAMA MODE!! So many of my upcoming posts will include activities that little man and I are doing this summer. But before we know it, we will be back to school related posts. Until then.......stay tuned for fun summer time mommy posts! I look forward to sharing with each of you!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Back!! Congrats on school being out for summer! :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you back. I am your newest follower! I would love for you to check out my blog if you get a chance.
    Barbara
    happyteachingfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog. Enjoy your summer with your little one. I look forward to reading your future post.I’m your newest follower. Please check out my blog if you get a chance. Calling Plays in 2nd Grade.

    ReplyDelete

Giving Credit

"Teachers make great thieves"...ever heard that quote? It is a very true! Most of our great ideas are "stolen" from someone else. Not all ideas on this blog are mine. I try to give credit where credit is due. However, if you find that an idea should have been given credit but wasn't, please let me know.
Powered by Blogger.