Monday, February 20, 2012

Word Work Freebies

Hey All! I have seen several versions of word work posters through blog land. These can be used in a variety of ways, most commonly I have seen them for the purpose of ABC order. I use them, however, as brainstorming ideas in writing centers. However you see fit to use them in your classroom, please grab them for FREE and put them to use! Currently, I have February and March words available. I will have April words in a couple if weeks.
CLICK HERE for you FREEBIE!!!

CLICK HERE For Your FREEBIE!
Don't forget about the PARENT AND STUDENT GIFT IDEAS w/ PRINTABLES that I posted earlier! These will be GREAT for you during Spring parent conferences and/or end of year gifts for parent volunteers!
Click HERE to for more details!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. You have a great blog!! Come check out mine please.

    April
    wolfelicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!

    Conference Gift Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, I will bookmark and be back again
    Conference Gift Ideas

    ReplyDelete

Giving Credit

"Teachers make great thieves"...ever heard that quote? It is a very true! Most of our great ideas are "stolen" from someone else. Not all ideas on this blog are mine. I try to give credit where credit is due. However, if you find that an idea should have been given credit but wasn't, please let me know.
Powered by Blogger.