Saturday, February 18, 2012

Parent Treat Ideas w/ Printables

Valentines is over and many teachers are beginning to think about Cat with Hats and Lucky Shamrocks! Not me...not yet anyway. First, I must think of parent conferences. They are coming up next week. Luckily, I got everything prepared for conferences prior to our 4 day weekend.  Most teachers at my school provide some sort of treat for parents when they attend conferences, and each year I am trying to come up with a cute, but affordable treat idea. This year, I decided to create a packet of ideas and printables for future use. I thought you may be able to use it as well. The packet includes gift ideas to use for parents and students during:
*Open House
*Conferences
*Volunteers
*Rewards
  You can get your copy of the packet at my TpT Store or Teacher's Notebook Store.


I am so excited to now be using clip art from SCRAPPIN DOODLES!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! I am always looking for affordable gift ideas. Thanks.

    2B Honey Bunch
    The Best Endings

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, Let me try again :o) I love scrappin doodles too and I'm so glad I found your blog. I'm your newest follower and a brand new blogger. Great ideas!
    ~Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also use clipart from Scrappin Doodles! I just found your blog, and I'm your newest follower! It is absolutely adorable!

    Angela
    The Daily Alphabet

    ReplyDelete

Giving Credit

"Teachers make great thieves"...ever heard that quote? It is a very true! Most of our great ideas are "stolen" from someone else. Not all ideas on this blog are mine. I try to give credit where credit is due. However, if you find that an idea should have been given credit but wasn't, please let me know.
Powered by Blogger.