Sunday, February 12, 2012

CHEAP! Valentine Gifts for Students and Teachers

Check out what I bought at Target today for $5.99.......
And inside that bag are 20 of these individual bags...
That totals only 30 cents per bag!!! Heck yeah!!! And to make them cute for Valentine gifts for my kiddos, I am attaching these tags that say "YOU MAKE MY HEART POP"......
I wish I could give these tags to you for free, but I can't with the graphics I used from Scrappin Doodles. But you can get your own copy for just $1.00 on my TEACHER'S NOTEBOOK STORE or my TpT store.

However, I can give this to you FREE...... this is the tag that I will attach to a bag of mini powdered donuts that Little Man will be giving to his teacher for Valentine's Day.
CLICK HERE FOR YOU FREE COPY!
Be on the look out soon for a packet of gift tags to use on parent treats at conferences, open house, and more! 

2 comments:

  1. too cute!!!

    I grabbed some pencils at the store tonight, gotta find something for them!!


    Rachel
    Ms. Rachel’s Room

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Thank you so much for sharing!

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete

Giving Credit

"Teachers make great thieves"...ever heard that quote? It is a very true! Most of our great ideas are "stolen" from someone else. Not all ideas on this blog are mine. I try to give credit where credit is due. However, if you find that an idea should have been given credit but wasn't, please let me know.
Powered by Blogger.