Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Change in Matter: 2 Week Unit

Hello!!!!! I never seem to have the time I need to blog! We have been doing some fun things in my classroom since returning from Christmas and I look forward to sharing it all with you. I think I will save that for one big blog post this weekend, complete with pictures. Tonight, however, I want to share with you a unit/packet that I have put together for all of us while we study matter in science. This is a 21 page packet complete with 11 fun science activities/experiements and a book for students to make to keep up with their experiements, hypothesis, and results. This is sure to bring 2 weeks worth of fun to your classroom!!! Please vistit my  new TPT STORE or my Teacher's Notebook Store to get your own copy.

1 comment:

Giving Credit

"Teachers make great thieves"...ever heard that quote? It is a very true! Most of our great ideas are "stolen" from someone else. Not all ideas on this blog are mine. I try to give credit where credit is due. However, if you find that an idea should have been given credit but wasn't, please let me know.
Powered by Blogger.