Thursday, December 22, 2011

YUMMY! Holiday Breakfast treat

UPDATE: Prior to writing this post, I only had the recipe from pinterest. A blog friend posted the exact website link to this recipe. I had no idea that these were called resurrection rolls and are a great EASTER cooking activity to do with yourchildren while teaching about the resurrection. I will be posting this again at Easter, but for now, this is will part of our Christmas breakfast menu :)

WOW!!! So while I am home on vacay, I am determined to try to bake/cook some of these great pinterest recipes and create some of these cute crafts. I must share with you this oh so YUMMY AND EASY RECIPE. I am not a big marshmallow fan, but you can't even taste the marshmallow. When this is done, it is so warm and gooey and sweet!! You must try it! All you need is crescent rolls, marshmallows, butter, sugar, and cinnamon!!!!!! MMMMMMMM........

3 comments:

  1. Here is the link to the recipe....they look really yummy!

    http://eatatallies.com/resurrection-rolls/

    Ali
    alischepis(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yummy! I've never had anything bad made from crescent rolls... On my Pinterest, I have a recipe pinned for sopapilla cheesecake made with crescent rolls and it is easy and delish.
    2B Honey Bunch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ali. I will update the post now to include the link. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Giving Credit

"Teachers make great thieves"...ever heard that quote? It is a very true! Most of our great ideas are "stolen" from someone else. Not all ideas on this blog are mine. I try to give credit where credit is due. However, if you find that an idea should have been given credit but wasn't, please let me know.
Powered by Blogger.