Thursday, December 15, 2011

Hot Coco Bar Pictures & More

Well, today was our last day of school until 2012!! My class had a great time celebrating today. Like many of you do, we had a Polar Express Day complete with pajamas, bells, hot coco, and chocolate candies. The kids' favorite part (mine too) was our hot coco bar! Students were able to bring their hot coco to the hot coco bar to top with their choice of toppings-----whip cream, sprinkles, chocolate chips, marshmallows, candy canes, and more! Take a look at a couple of pictures.....


I also thought I would share this super cute idea on found on Pinterest that I created for my students and my son's classmates. So cute.....
I used whoppers and a gum ball to create the noses. You can find the FREE printable labels HERE.
Finally, to share a little craft that came from our Russian Christmas activities ( to learn more about these activities and get the FREE mini-unit, click HERE)

Russian Nesting Doll Craft
I hope you are enjoying these final days before the holidays with your students! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE those reindeer noses and will definitely be giving my kiddos those next year! I just found your wonderful blog and am now your newest follower. I would love for you to come follow me and grab LOTS of *freebies*!

    ReplyDelete

Giving Credit

"Teachers make great thieves"...ever heard that quote? It is a very true! Most of our great ideas are "stolen" from someone else. Not all ideas on this blog are mine. I try to give credit where credit is due. However, if you find that an idea should have been given credit but wasn't, please let me know.
Powered by Blogger.