Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas in Russia--FREE Mini-Unit

Are you doing a Christmas Around the World unit in your classroom? If so, you may like this FREE packet that I have put together. This packet is specific to the country of Russia. If you download this packet and enjoy using it, I'd love for you to le me know :)


Click HERE for your FREE copy!
The author, Patricia Polacco, incorporates alot of Russian customs in many of her books. Her ancestors are from that country and she grew up with a family who continued many of the traditions of her ancestors. My second grade team does an author study with Patricia Polacco during November/December. One of her books, Uncle Vova's Tree, is included in the packet. Another book included in the packet is by Gail Buyske called How The Russian Snow Maiden Helped Santa Claus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Giving Credit

"Teachers make great thieves"...ever heard that quote? It is a very true! Most of our great ideas are "stolen" from someone else. Not all ideas on this blog are mine. I try to give credit where credit is due. However, if you find that an idea should have been given credit but wasn't, please let me know.
Powered by Blogger.