Monday, November 14, 2011

Creek and Cherokee


CLICK HERE for your copy!

WOW!! It's been a while since I posted! I want to  share an item that I hope you can use as we near Thanksgiving. Georgia second graders must learn about the life of the Creek and Cherokee Nations that lived in Georgia in the 1800's. Part of this standard is to compare and contrast life then and now. I created this packet of 5 activities to use with that concept. This packet is a great way to diferentiate for students. Students can choose the activity they would like to use to compare life then and now. I have posted this packet on my TEACHERS NOTEBOOK SHOP.
When I have a little more time (yeah, right!) I have some other items I would like to post, along with a few freebies. Look for those soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Giving Credit

"Teachers make great thieves"...ever heard that quote? It is a very true! Most of our great ideas are "stolen" from someone else. Not all ideas on this blog are mine. I try to give credit where credit is due. However, if you find that an idea should have been given credit but wasn't, please let me know.
Powered by Blogger.