Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Season and Temperature

Just a quickie to share.....I created this graphic organizer for teaching seasons and temperature. Students draw a scene appropriate for each season and write an estimate of what the temperature may be outside during that season. Click HERE to grab this freebie!! I also show the video clip below to have students do a variety of activities including listening for hints to determine the season, graph the temperatures, find the difference between the high and low temps, and soooo many more depending on the skills you are working on in your classroom.
Here is the exact link because I am getting an error message when I try to play this from my blog post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Giving Credit

"Teachers make great thieves"...ever heard that quote? It is a very true! Most of our great ideas are "stolen" from someone else. Not all ideas on this blog are mine. I try to give credit where credit is due. However, if you find that an idea should have been given credit but wasn't, please let me know.
Powered by Blogger.