Friday, October 7, 2011

If I had a Fairy Godmother

As I mentioned in a previous post, October not only brings pumpkins to my classroom, but also Fairy Tales and FolkTales. This is my favorite time of the school year!! I wanted to give a big thank you to LIFE IN FIRST GRADE for this very cute writing and craft activity to go along with our Fairy Tale unit :) The kids loved doing this!
I can't wait until next week, when we read The Frog Prince and create a graph of who would kiss a frog! Another great idea from LIFE IN FIRST GRADE!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to see someone tie the fairytale/fable theme to pumpkin fun! I'm planning to dove tail these subjects over the next two weeks.

    Thanks for sharing; I'll hop over to Life In First Grade, too!

    ReadWriteSing

    ReplyDelete

Giving Credit

"Teachers make great thieves"...ever heard that quote? It is a very true! Most of our great ideas are "stolen" from someone else. Not all ideas on this blog are mine. I try to give credit where credit is due. However, if you find that an idea should have been given credit but wasn't, please let me know.
Powered by Blogger.