Sunday, September 18, 2011

Place Value with a Freebie

We just finished our place value unit and I have a Freebie for my sweet followers (shhh...don't tell anybody but it cost $1.50 at my teacher notebook shop). If you are not currently a follower, but stalk me, I'd love for you to become a follower as you grab this Freebie.
This is a place value game called "What's Your Number?". This game can be modified and extended to meets the needs of individual students. Enjoy!!



Also, hop on over to my TEACHER'S NOTEBOOK SHOP for an activity to help students recognize the coorelation between place value, tally marks, and coins.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I am printing the What's Your Number game for tomorrow to use with my kiddos! We are wrapping up that concept, too!
    Thanks!!!
    Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! You're so creative...some day when I grow up (LOL) maybe I can have a teacher store too. Until then, I'll just envy others:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have played lots of different variations on this and my Third Graders love it!


    Pitner's Potpourri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the freebie!! I'll be saving it for next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the place value freebie, I'll be using it next month! I just gave you the Versatile Blogger award, come by my blog to pick it up!

    Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Giving Credit

"Teachers make great thieves"...ever heard that quote? It is a very true! Most of our great ideas are "stolen" from someone else. Not all ideas on this blog are mine. I try to give credit where credit is due. However, if you find that an idea should have been given credit but wasn't, please let me know.
Powered by Blogger.