Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I'm not ungrateful.....I'm tired

I want to thank everyone who has so kindly offered me the Versatile Blogger Award. It warms my heart!! I am not trying to be ungrateful by not going to each blog and linking back to you, listing 7 things about myself, and naming 15 of my favorite blogs......I'm just simply too tired to do it! Isn't that awful!

So, six (plus) weeks have passed since school started. I was soooo energized and pumped up at the start of the school year....we had a great new admin staff, a pricipal who often says "work smarter, not harder" (gotta love that theory), a new blog with lots of great ideas from fellow bloggers, and a pinterest account to keep my creative juices flowing!!! But now, six weeks later, I still love our new admins, but I'm still working pretty bleeping hard despite how much smarter I try to be about it, I no longer have time to blog like I want to, and all these great ideas I keep pinning..well, they are just that---- pinned ideas--- because I don;t have the time or energy to create anything!

You all know what I am talking about, right!!!???!! Please say YES!!!!

So, I decided tonight rather than allowing myself to be exhausted and dreary, I would attempt to lift my spirits. I went to The Cornerstone Devaotions For Teachers Blog and search until I read something to reenergize me. I found it! Just what I needed. Maybe you need it to.......I encourage you to take a look at this post (and others on the site): A BROKEN RECORD

No...I'm off to bed (and it isn't even 10 PM)

2 comments:

  1. You are not alone! Yes, we all are tired...or at least I am! We've been working our heads off and it is well worth it, but very tiring. God bless you with rejuvenation this night. :)

    Melly<><

    Stapler’s Strategies for Sizzlin' Second Graders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank- you for posting that, it was exactly what I needed. I have felt more than overwhelmed the last couple of weeks. God works in wonderful ways.

    ReplyDelete

Giving Credit

"Teachers make great thieves"...ever heard that quote? It is a very true! Most of our great ideas are "stolen" from someone else. Not all ideas on this blog are mine. I try to give credit where credit is due. However, if you find that an idea should have been given credit but wasn't, please let me know.
Powered by Blogger.