Saturday, September 3, 2011

Blogger's Block

It has only been a week and a half since I last posted, but it feels like an eternity!! Things have been super busy these days. Things have been so busy, in fact, that I changed a 4 day trip to the lake on this Labor Day Weekend into a 1 day on the lake, 3 days at home recovering from the first month of school Labor Day Weekend. I have writer's block, or maybe I should call it Blogger's Block, as to what to post today. Wish I had something brilliant and amazing to post, but right now my mind is mush. I am enjoying a lazy day with SEC football on TV (what makes summer ending a little less devistating) and blog hoppping, hoping for some great inspiration.  I want to give a big thank you to Kim from Starbucks, Standards, and Sharpies for listing me as one of her favorite blogs. What an honor!!!! Hopefully, by the time school starts back on Tuesday and after a little rest, I will have posted something to worthy of such a compliment :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sister Blogger Friend!,

    I know what you mean about blogger's block! I think our first weeks of school turn our minds to mush with the all there is to do. (still) Don't worry, it'll come to ya! And, you are still one of my favs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know that I passed on an Award to you.. it is called the Versatile Blogger Award. Please see my site for information! Thank you for being such a wonderful inspiration to me!

    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete

Giving Credit

"Teachers make great thieves"...ever heard that quote? It is a very true! Most of our great ideas are "stolen" from someone else. Not all ideas on this blog are mine. I try to give credit where credit is due. However, if you find that an idea should have been given credit but wasn't, please let me know.
Powered by Blogger.