Monday, August 15, 2011

Stega Nona writing and graphing activity--FREEBIE

UPDATE: Click HERE to get to documents that will print as PDF. The documents in this posted are not saved correctly. Sorry.

During the first six weeks of school, our second grade team does an Author Study on Tomie De Paola. My students always enjoy hearing Strega Nona stories, especially because of the lack of attention Big Anthony gives to directions and the problems that arise. This always leads into great discussion on problems that occu in the classroom due to lack of attention. Here are two activities my kids do after reading Strega Nona by Tomie de Paola. Take--its a FREEBIE!



2 comments:

  1. So cute! Thanks so much for sharing. I can't wait to check out this book! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable and Strega Nona is one of my very favorite children's books of all time. My goddaughter has loved it since the very first time I read it to her! I can't wait to have a classroom of my own to use all these great ideas!

    Thanks for sharing!
    -Sara

    ReplyDelete

Giving Credit

"Teachers make great thieves"...ever heard that quote? It is a very true! Most of our great ideas are "stolen" from someone else. Not all ideas on this blog are mine. I try to give credit where credit is due. However, if you find that an idea should have been given credit but wasn't, please let me know.
Powered by Blogger.