Sunday, July 31, 2011

WINNERS & Thank you freebies

First, let me say how blown away I am by all of you. I gained 130 followers in just a week!! Amazing. When I started blogging in June, I thought I'd like to have *maybe* 20 followers. Now with 245, I'm excited to see if I'll make it to 300. And I can't believe how super nice so many of you are. You have been so kind in your comments and so helpful in teaching me some blogging tips. WOW!! As a Thank you I have some FREEBIES for you at the bottom of the page.

Second, I would like to thank Ashley from The Polka Dot Patch for teaming up with me for this giveaway. I really think she is the reason behind so many of you entering the contest!! Here stuff is just so stinking cute!!!

DRUM ROLL, PLEASE............ THE WINNERS ARE: (I'm having a really hard time with the screen shot pf random generator and the winner's post...trust me please....these were done by random generator)


#29 JESS from Rambling About Reading
#197 BRITTNEY from Teach Pray Love
Winners: please get in touch with me at leighces@hotmail.com by Wednesday, Aug. 3

#1 HADAR won earlier in the giveaway for being the first person to tell me where to find the random number generator.

NOW FOR THE FREEBIES AS A THANK YOU:
These will be a part of my Parent Packet that can be use for open house. The full Packet should be complete and available on Teacher Notebook by the end of the week. Enjoy these now :)









5 comments:

  1. LOVE these! Very cute, yet simple and easy to do! Thanks!

    On a separate note, my husband leaned over and said, "oh, you working on your blog again?", and I told him, "no, I'm leaving a comment on my 'sister blog'.", since we share the same template! ha ha! : - )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Leigh- if we had a million hours in a day Alison's little Oreo apples would be so cute for the parent tag. However, it is so much easier to just use an apple! P.S. We might be coming back next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH YEAH YEAH, BETH!!!!!! ANd if I had a million hours, I still couldn't make those apples :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! I can't believe I missed this adorable giveaway by a matter of hours!! But I AM a new follower to your blog and look forward to sharing with you this year! :)

    Little Miss Glamour Goes to Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kristin!! I'm hopping over to your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete

Giving Credit

"Teachers make great thieves"...ever heard that quote? It is a very true! Most of our great ideas are "stolen" from someone else. Not all ideas on this blog are mine. I try to give credit where credit is due. However, if you find that an idea should have been given credit but wasn't, please let me know.
Powered by Blogger.