Saturday, July 16, 2011

UPDATE: Pinterest Blog Buttons

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST blog button----It should work wonderfully for you!! I haven't had any problems and no one has reported a problem with it. For directions on how to add a "FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST" button to your blog click HERE for my original post and read the directions under "Follow me on pinterest" .
YOU CAN SEE MY FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BUTTON IN MY SIDEBAR UNDER THE FOLLOWERS LIST.

"PIN IT" link for blog---there are have been some problems with the "Pin It" link on the blog post. Live Laugh Love has an updated post about their progress in making it work. I encourage you to check back with them.

Sorry for any confusion!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Giving Credit

"Teachers make great thieves"...ever heard that quote? It is a very true! Most of our great ideas are "stolen" from someone else. Not all ideas on this blog are mine. I try to give credit where credit is due. However, if you find that an idea should have been given credit but wasn't, please let me know.
Powered by Blogger.