Friday, July 1, 2011

*Taste just like a Chick-fil-a shake with less Calories!

If you love Chick-fil-a milkshakes as much as I do (especially strawberry), then this title got your attention. Notice the asterisk in the title though......you may need to use your imagination to make it taste JUST LIKE a Chick-fil-a shake, but it's close enough! I'm telling you, I crave a strawberry chick-fil-a milkshake when I need comfort food, when I'm sick, when I'm happy, when I'm celebrating.....any mood/feeling/occasion calls for a Strawberry Chick-fil-a milkshake. And notice I'm not saying strawberry milkshake, I'm including the word CHICK-FIL-A. This is not because I am being payed to promote their shakes (LOL), but because no other shake comes close to tasting as good as theirs until now.......oh, the calories I could have been saving.........
STRAWBERRY YOGURT SHAKE
This recipe makes 1 serving.


1 c. Publix low fat vanilla frozen yogurt
3/4 c. milk (2% or skim)
1 tbsp malted milk mix
1 c. strawberries
Blend in blender!!
* I've also included blueberries and bananas. You could use any fruit you want!


3 comments:

  1. Looks yummy!! I just found your blog and am now a follower:)))

    I'm having my first giveaway...it ends at midnight so check it out quick:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks for sharing. I absolutely LOVE their milk shakes, but I quit buying them when I looked up the calorie content.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, that shounds good, can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete

Giving Credit

"Teachers make great thieves"...ever heard that quote? It is a very true! Most of our great ideas are "stolen" from someone else. Not all ideas on this blog are mine. I try to give credit where credit is due. However, if you find that an idea should have been given credit but wasn't, please let me know.
Powered by Blogger.