Thursday, July 14, 2011

Outdoor Chalkboard-Pinterest Inspired

I've created my second pinterest inspired project. I've always thought it would be neat to have a wall in my home painted in chalkboard paint for my son to use. BUT I have a love/hate relationship with chalk. I love using it, but hate the chalk dust left behind---particularly on my floors!!! So, when I saw this idea on pinterest, I knew it was for us!
The problem is, I don't have a big wooden fence. I DO have a wooden deck with wood rails. So here is my creation.......
I also created a  Glow in Dark Jar. For more details about that pinterest inspired project and a linky party for pinterest projects, click HERE.
Here is a picture of my glow jar.

1 comment:

Giving Credit

"Teachers make great thieves"...ever heard that quote? It is a very true! Most of our great ideas are "stolen" from someone else. Not all ideas on this blog are mine. I try to give credit where credit is due. However, if you find that an idea should have been given credit but wasn't, please let me know.
Powered by Blogger.