Friday, July 22, 2011

Other Fun Polka Dot Stuff

If you have been keeping up with my blog this week, you will have noticed that I have posted alot of items in my room that have polka dots on them. That is thanks to my long time friend Ashley at The Polka Dot Patch, who can make any ordinary thing look cute. Well, when I went to my classroom earlier this week, I took some pictures of some things she has done for me. I want to share some with you now. You can see other in previous posts by clicking on "polka dot patch" in the labels on my side bar. I will also be posting more as the school year begins. Here are a few....... (excuse the photography..cell phone camera)
 This is a utensil caddy that I found at Target last year. I have seen similar ones this year. I put this on my desk to hold pens, pencils, and paper pads.
 for my clipboards.....
 I found this box at Hobby Lobby. It hangs on the wall beside my door. Kids drop notes from home/money in it. Its like my little mailbox.
 I keep library passes in here.
 Kids place their lunch boxes in here.
This is probably obvious.......

10 comments:

  1. So cute! Polka dots make everything cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them and I love everything Ashley makes.

    Ms. M
    Ms.M's Blog
    A Teacher's Plan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks great in your room!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Stopping by from The Polka Dot Patch. Can't believe I found a GA blogger..such a small world. And would you believe I did some of my student teaching at Carrollton Elementary? How cool! LOVE all of your polka dot stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Holly!!! Great to hear from other Ga teachers!!!!! I'm hoping over to your blog now!! Don't forget to get in on the Giveaway fun that I am having with Ashley from the Polka Dot Patch. See my most recent post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have an adorable site! I just found it and I am in awe!

    I am have my 100 followers giveaway and would love if you visted
    http://pocketfullofkinders.blogspot.com/2011/07/i-am-having-another-giveaway.html

    Ms. Patterson
    Pocket Full of Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your drop box! I know you said you got it at Hobby Lobby-- what department? (I don't have one near me so I'm searching online and can't find it!)

    Tales of a Teacherista

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Mrs. Pollard. Thanks for asking. I'm not certain what section it would be considered to ahve been in. I'm thinking organization. I ahve looked at their stuff online, and from what I remember, they don;t have everything online. YOu may could try somewhere like Michael's or Joannes. Just a thought. MAybe even Garden Ridge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where does Ashley get her vinyl stickers??

    ReplyDelete

Giving Credit

"Teachers make great thieves"...ever heard that quote? It is a very true! Most of our great ideas are "stolen" from someone else. Not all ideas on this blog are mine. I try to give credit where credit is due. However, if you find that an idea should have been given credit but wasn't, please let me know.
Powered by Blogger.