Saturday, July 23, 2011

Organizing my weekly papers--with a clothes organizer???

Yep, that's right. A couple of years ago, I saw a clothes organizer and thought how nifty it would be to use it to store my weekly papers. So, whatever materials I need for Monday's lesson goes on the Monday shelf, Tuesday's lesson goes on the Tuesday shelf, and so on. This is a great way to have everything at your finger tips for your lessons. I use Saturday and Sunday shelves for extra stuff I may need during week.  It hangs right behind my desk. Excuse the lack of cuteness with this picture. I just dug this out of summer storage :)

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! This is the first time I've visited your blog! It's super cute! Love the post below...great ideas!! I especially love your drop box! I'd love to incorporate something similar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOOVE that idea - I use folders right now and I can't fit everything in it. How did you attach the words onto it - so cool!!

    ReplyDelete

Giving Credit

"Teachers make great thieves"...ever heard that quote? It is a very true! Most of our great ideas are "stolen" from someone else. Not all ideas on this blog are mine. I try to give credit where credit is due. However, if you find that an idea should have been given credit but wasn't, please let me know.
Powered by Blogger.