Monday, July 4, 2011

Make your blog into a book

Hey friends! Ya'll (remember, I'm a southern gal) may already know about this, but being a new blogger, I am learning new things every day. Did you know that you can print your blog into a book????? WOW!! Super excited. There are so many times when I think "I need to write this down" when my son says something cute or funny. Well, now I can AND I can print it into a book to pass along with him one day. Click  HERE to find out how!!!! So, now I need to start a blog dedicated solely to my family, particularly the happenings of my son!
TEACHER CONNECTION:  When you think back to all those crazy things that have happened in the classroom over the years and all the times you've rolled your eyes and said, "I could write a book", well....get to it! Write a blog book!

2 comments:

  1. My friend has a family blog and creates a book from her posts. I actually thought about doing a blog just for my classroom and then giving parents the option to purchase the book at the end of the year. But, it seems like a lot of work and committment on my part. I think I'll wait and see how much I like this class before I decide :)
    Just Add Clipart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren, I had the same thoughts. I love the idea of a classroom blog for parents to keep up with our fun days and then have the option of buying a book at the end of the year. At the same time, what a committment that would be on my part. I'm like you, think I will feel my classroom parents first to see if they would be parents that would take advantage of this or not.

    ReplyDelete

Giving Credit

"Teachers make great thieves"...ever heard that quote? It is a very true! Most of our great ideas are "stolen" from someone else. Not all ideas on this blog are mine. I try to give credit where credit is due. However, if you find that an idea should have been given credit but wasn't, please let me know.
Powered by Blogger.