Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I only need 3 more followers---HELP ME and you get a FREEBIE!

I'm trying to reach 50 followers and I have 47!!! Can you help me? If I get at least 50 followers by Sunday, July 9 ( my son's 5th birthday), I will have a FREEBIE (actually 3)  in honor of 50 followers and my son's 5th birthday! I think it will be something moms and teachers will both like! I chuckle when I say "freebie", because that's the only thing I have to offer. I don't have a TPT store set up YET, but see that possibly coming some time this next school year. HELP ME----POST ABOUT ME-----RECRUIT YOUR BLOG FRIENDS.
Hope you all had a great 4th!

3 comments:

  1. Thats funny I was your 50th follower! I saw you on the TBA website and followed you. I would love for you to follow me at mysecondgradejournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. BIG THANKS!!!!! I will be posting te freebie soon. I'll head over right now and follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new follower!!!

    Ashley
    www.justreed-ashley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Giving Credit

"Teachers make great thieves"...ever heard that quote? It is a very true! Most of our great ideas are "stolen" from someone else. Not all ideas on this blog are mine. I try to give credit where credit is due. However, if you find that an idea should have been given credit but wasn't, please let me know.
Powered by Blogger.