Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Freebie--ME BUCKET

Many of us do "All About Me" projects at the beginning of the school year. This is very much like many of those projects. The biggest difference is that I do this all year long. One student is chosen each week to take home the "ME BUCKET", fill it with items that decribe them/their favorite things, and share with the class at the end of the week. There is also a writing activity involved. The kids look forward to their week to share. Here you see instructions that I place in the ME BUCKET. These are modified from something I found online a while back. If you recognize the original owner of these instructions, please send me a link so that I may credit them. You can click HERE for a FREE copy of the instructions.  I have also included a picture of the "Me Bucket". You may be able to tell it is well used :). I found this bucket at the Dollar Tree. My friend, Ashley at The Polka Dot Patch, created the dots and words for me.

6 comments:

  1. What a cute idea, but when I click the link it says "You need permission to access this item" do I need to do that or have you just not "shared" the google doc yet ? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry.... I must have forgotten to make the doc public to others. It was a scheduled post as I have limited access to computer this week (this reply from phone). I will correct the problem as soon as possible. I will repost if it is not corrected quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok...I *think* I just corrected it on my phone, so u can give it a try. I will double check when I have computer access and correct then if needed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great, great!!! I love! Thanks for sharing:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea - especially because it's so easy! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Giving Credit

"Teachers make great thieves"...ever heard that quote? It is a very true! Most of our great ideas are "stolen" from someone else. Not all ideas on this blog are mine. I try to give credit where credit is due. However, if you find that an idea should have been given credit but wasn't, please let me know.
Powered by Blogger.