Sunday, July 17, 2011

10, 20, 30, 40, 50, .....100?????? PLUS GREAT FREEBIES!

A month ago, I was so excited when I reached double digit followers. Then WOW, I was in the 20's, 30's, 40's, and when I reached 50 I was blown away. Little 'ole me who didn't know a thing about blogging. Well, I am at 92 now.........CAN I REACH 100????

I have some shout outs to give some fellow bloggers!!
1. A Teeny Tiny Teacher shared a link to freebies of Dr. Jean's claps and songs. Click HERE to get them, but be sure to check out A Teeny Tiny Teacher for how to use them and other great ideas.

2. Peace, Love, and Learning is giving away a great birthday packet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Giving Credit

"Teachers make great thieves"...ever heard that quote? It is a very true! Most of our great ideas are "stolen" from someone else. Not all ideas on this blog are mine. I try to give credit where credit is due. However, if you find that an idea should have been given credit but wasn't, please let me know.
Powered by Blogger.