Thursday, June 30, 2011

Welcome, Thanks, New Blog Link Party, & WOW!!!!!

Welcome new followers!!!!!!! I am so excited that I have 32 followers!!! Just last week, I had less than 10 followers. When I reached the double digits last weekend, I was excited and set a goal of 20 followers by the end of this weekend. Man, I've well exceeded that goal!
Thanks to any blog followers that have put my name out there! I really appreciate the exposure. A big thank you to Keli at Dugginsdoodlebugs for adding me to the NEW BLOG LINK PARTY!
All I can say is WOW!!!!!
As the summer continues, I will be posting random things. But as we get closer to school starting. I will begin posting things (and FREEBIES) that I hope you can use in your classroom. Right now, my mind is more on summer fun with my son than school.
THANKS AGAIN!!!!-----wonder if I can reach 50, by the end of next week????? If so, I may have to have a giveaway!

3 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower! love you blog! :)

    Hadar
    Miss Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower and a new blogger myself! Thanks for sharing your great ideas!

    sweettimein1stgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your newest follower, and a new-blogger as well.

    http://teachingmaketheworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Giving Credit

"Teachers make great thieves"...ever heard that quote? It is a very true! Most of our great ideas are "stolen" from someone else. Not all ideas on this blog are mine. I try to give credit where credit is due. However, if you find that an idea should have been given credit but wasn't, please let me know.
Powered by Blogger.