Thursday, June 23, 2011

Blogging about Books

After reading from The Schroeder Page about her daughter starting her own blog and posting book reviews, my mind instantly went to doing this in my classroom!!! What a fantastic idea!! I am thinking that each Friday, I will host a "Book Review" page on my blog. A different student will post a Book Review. This will (hopefully) get the kids excited about reading and a writing a review and it will give us teachers (and moms) new ideas about books for kids. Oh, and we can't forget it will bring in technology. Hummmm......really gonna have to think about how to best implement this plan....but the wheels are rolling........
Check out Teaching Blog Addict for links to more creative book reports.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Giving Credit

"Teachers make great thieves"...ever heard that quote? It is a very true! Most of our great ideas are "stolen" from someone else. Not all ideas on this blog are mine. I try to give credit where credit is due. However, if you find that an idea should have been given credit but wasn't, please let me know.
Powered by Blogger.